Update on Halloween Front Porch

So as promised here are some pictures of the front porch with the pumpkins I bought this week. 

We are only one week away from Halloween and the weather here in Houston has managed to cool off enough that I don't think the pumpkins will rot. I had previously planned on buying all black and white pumpkins/gourds for the front porch, but my husband insisted we have some orange pumpkins. According to him, it's not Halloween if you don't have any orange pumpkins! hehehe

So I compromised and got some orange pumpkins. 

Here are the pictures:

I really like how they turned out! =) I hope that the pumpkins last past Halloween. Maybe they will make it to Thanksgiving?! Here's to wishful thinking.

Happy Monday!

xoxo
Calu

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails