The End of Procrastination

I have started many projects over the years and months, and I never seem to finish them. This weekend I just celebrated my 24th birthday (yay!) and I made a deal with myself that I would finish what I start and have started, because as William James has so eloquently stated...

"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging of an uncompleted task."

I hope that this blog will help me stay motivated to follow through with projects not only in my home but in life in general :)

So here's a list of on-going projects I have so far:

1) Refinish quilt rack
2) Refinish and re-upholster rocking chair
3) Finish a crochet scarf
4) Finish a cross-stitch pillow
5) Organize photo albums

Other items in this list include organizing things in my home like drawers in the bedroom, kitchen and office.

I also love to do crafty things around the house. This weekend I did manage to finish decorating the front porch for Halloween with the help of my husband. I will post on this later and show you some pictures.

So my goal is to finish these projects and all the new projects I start. I will post about them as I'm working and hopefully I will inspire myself and others to put an end to procrastination in our lives! :)

xoxo
Calu

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails