Quilt Show

Tonight after I get out of class, I am meeting my mother-in-law to go to the International Quilt Show in Houston! =)


I am really excited about it especially since it will be my first quilt show. I really like quilts. I like when they have a country feel to them like this:

Isn't this room lovely?  The shades of pink are so soothing and that quilt is perfect for cool nights, or when you just want to lay around in bed reading a book.

How about this one? This is a 19th century quilt made out of an old petticoat!  
Really, this quilt just adds the perfect touch to this bed. 


I found the picture over HERE at Brooke's blog, Velvet and Linen. Her blog is amazing and it has all things French Country, which I love.  
  

And if I had a blue and white room, I would love to have a French Toile Quilt like this one. 


I just think it makes the room look so romantic and cozy! 



Anyway, the quilt show tonight should be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing all the designs and ideas. 

Maybe I can add making a quilt to my list of things to do! =) 

xoxo
Calu

1 comment:

cotedetexas said...

have fun with your blog!
thank you so much for your sweet comment today.
joni

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails