Santa's Goodies

This year Santa was very good to me and I am very appreciative of all the gifts I received. =)

One of my favorite smells ever is vanilla.  I love how it smells warm and sweet at the same time. Bath and Body works used to carry a Fresh Vanilla scent, which they now have discontinued. One time while visiting my sister, we stopped at a Bath and Body works store when they were having a sale. There I saw THREE bottles of my Fresh Vanilla scent which I love so much. I asked the sales lady again if it was really true that they were discontinuing this fragrance and she said "Yes". I bought all three bottles and have managed to make it last close to three years. Recently, I used up the last drop of my spray bottle. It was a sad day.



But this year, Santa got me a replacement =) My very own Vanilla Noir   body spray and body lotion.

I absolutely love this smell now. It's perfect. It is not as sweet as the Fresh Vanilla.  And hopefully Bath and Body works will continue this fragrance as long as they exist. I don't know how I will handle finding out another favorite fragrance was discontinued.

In addition, to my new favorite smell, Santa also gave me the 1995 version of... Pride and Prejudice.


:D YAY!!!

I LOVE Pride and Prejudice.  It is one of my favorite books. This version of the book is perfect because it follows the book much more closely than the newer version with Keira Knightly. In fact, this version pretty much follows the book word per word. =) It's wonderful! =) It's like I get to read the book all over again - no parts are skipped or combined.

I have watched the first DVD. That's right, there were TWO DVDs that came with it. =)

I plan on finishing the second one this week. 


I must have been a very good girl this year, because not only did I get a new body spray and body lotion, the Pride and Prejudice  DVDs, but Santa also got me a Mill Hill cross-stitch pattern of Rudolph, the Red Nose Reindeer.  =)



Yesterday I most of the embroidery floss I need for the pattern and started working on it straight away. I can't wait to finish it. And then next year during Christmas I will be able to take it out and have it as part of our Christmas decorations. 

I have discovered, Santa also pays lots of attention. A few weeks ago when walking around the mall, Jeremy and I came across this little kiosk selling little toy animals that did all kinds of tricks. They walked, made noises and flipped!! That's right, a full, 360 degrees flip. I was amazed and smitten by the cute little toy puppies they had at the kiosk. And guess what Santa also got me?  A flip-over puppy!! =D  I have it sitting on my night stand now. It's sooo cute.


Lastly, but not least, Santa visited us a little early. Two weeks ago we received a package from The Popcorn Factory with the most wonderful Christmas tin inside, filled with flavored popcorn!



The tin we received had a snowmen design. I love holiday popcorn tins! What a better gift then one that is yummy and useful at the same time? My favorite popcorn flavor: Jalapeno! Yummy.

I am very grateful for all the wonderful gifts I received this year. I certainly was not expecting this much generosity, but I feel very blessed for it.




No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails