Office Space

The office is currently the most disorganized room in our home.

We've got two bookcases crammed with dvds, cds, books and other junk. We have two file cabinets that sit on the corner but mail is always on the desk :o(  I always have the best intentions to keep up with the filing, but that never works. I think mostly it is because the office we have now is not functional.

So I dream of one day having a nice, organized offices with lots of shelving where I can place my books and other special mementos.

Offices that look like *these...





*  Photos taken from Better Homes and Garden Magazine website

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Happy dreaming:) I have finally managed the clutter on my kitchen counter with a cute basket. It's all in there organized or not and makes me feel so much better.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails