Free Fabric!

Jeremy and I have been helping my mother-in-law clean out her home. She's planning on selling the house and moving to a new home but until we can get to that point, there's lots of cleaning up and organizing to do. 

A couple of weekends ago, we went over to her house to help her rearrange and organize her sewing room. She has tons of stuff. It's a DREAM!

In the process of cleaning out, guess who got tons of free fabric?! =D


Yay!  After we got home that day, I laid out all the fabric on the hallway... It looks busy since they are on top of the rug, but you can get an idea right?

That little horse my mom gave to me after she visited Thailand (I think). I love that horse. I'm just having a difficult time figuring out where to put it.

So with all this new, FREE, fabric I got I've been working on a little project! :) Should finish all the other ones I have, but I couldn't resist.

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails